Happiness:

While in the Pursuit of Happiness, one should stop, and just be happy!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The First Day of Valentines

This year I'm trying to do a 14 days of Valentines sort of thing for Travis-its actually the first Valentines where we'll be in the same place together.  Anyways, so yesterday I started it with this:
                                        
 I wrote him a poem to go with these:


Poem said:
   
Our love is sweet, our love is true
You were MINT for me, and I for you!


I missed Day 2 because our class scheduals on Wednesdays are so opposite eachother and he doesn't work Wednesday nights but I do, so I really didn't see him at all today.  I'll give him day 2 and 3 tomorrow though, then I'll share here. :o)  And then I should be on Track.  :-P

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the poem! lol cute!