Sunday-I felt like crud but went to church, and saw lots of old friends who had a 3 day weekend and came for a visit, then Travis and I got to meet with Pres Duval and now have our temple reccomends good to go for living ordinances, and use throughout the temple. We also celebrated Liams Birthday-had a cookie monster cake that looked more like the grouch, but the frosting turned our poo colors.
Monday (today): Though I was going to have to miss class cuz this stupid cold, but, class got cancelled because of dangerous driving conditions due to the blizzard that tore through the Tannana Valley. I got a real snow day today!
The rest of the week:
Tuesday, classes and try on prototype of part were adding to my dress!
Get up to task with all my homework, work out somemore wedding details
and Saturday: Bridal Shower/Bachelorette Party! Woohoo!
1 comment:
I'm sad I can't be there for your bridal shower. :( I miss you tons (especially since you said all those nice things about me in an earlier post... ;^) )
Post a Comment