Happiness:

While in the Pursuit of Happiness, one should stop, and just be happy!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 6: My Day

My day today was great.

I woke up and got ready for ballet.  Then borrowed Rulons car to get to Ballet.  Then picked up my car from the shop! (YAY!) Then I went to C&J's with my cousin Rhea, and the PX and got some cute baby clothes with Rhea-she's soo thoughtful.  Then I visited with Rhea at Amanda and Jo's and Baby Clara.  Then we took Rhea back to her apartment, and I got ready for school, was EARLY to class (3rd one in a row) and then played with Clara some more, watched Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade with Manda and Joe, and now I've been on the blog and e-mails catching up on odds and ends that need to be evens and done.  :P hehe.  Anyways, thats it.  Good night!

No comments: