Robin: 22 till July. When we were little, we were really close in age and so for the first few years we got along, but later some friction developed. But, I've always been wowed by her work ethic, her brains, her goofiness. Robin is also talented-plays the flute, piccalo, sings, and recently, has picked up the bagpipes. She's the world traveler, going to Whales, IReland, Scottland, and now planning a trip to Tonga when one of her mission companions who is from Tonga goes home. Robin is Hardworking, very detail oriented, and fun. I remember when she went to college, and called and told me how much she loved me and was proud of me, and that was super special.
Elyse: What a goofball. 4 years old, 5 in august. This kid beats her own drum and lights up everyones life. It doesn't take much to become her best friend, and she's always telling me about who she met and who her friends are. A week ago my car was at the shop and so I got a ride to school from my mom, but she had to take Elyse to school first, and when I went to get out of the car I saw this big chunk of snow on the floor and I said something to my mom-and my mom informed me "Oh thats Elyse's friend, she gets snow balls everyday at school and brings them home and puts them on the porch. They're her friends." Oh boy. Another glimpse of Elyse: for Christmas, she asked santa for an Iphone and a guitar. Whenever she gets her hands on an Iphone she loves to play games, leaves us notes, and sing us songs and take pictures. Shes hilarious.
Liam: Just turned two-he's so funny. He loves to give hugs and kisses, and especially loves his mom and Dad, cars, trains, and milkshakes.
Elyse: What a goofball. 4 years old, 5 in august. This kid beats her own drum and lights up everyones life. It doesn't take much to become her best friend, and she's always telling me about who she met and who her friends are. A week ago my car was at the shop and so I got a ride to school from my mom, but she had to take Elyse to school first, and when I went to get out of the car I saw this big chunk of snow on the floor and I said something to my mom-and my mom informed me "Oh thats Elyse's friend, she gets snow balls everyday at school and brings them home and puts them on the porch. They're her friends." Oh boy. Another glimpse of Elyse: for Christmas, she asked santa for an Iphone and a guitar. Whenever she gets her hands on an Iphone she loves to play games, leaves us notes, and sing us songs and take pictures. Shes hilarious.
Liam: Just turned two-he's so funny. He loves to give hugs and kisses, and especially loves his mom and Dad, cars, trains, and milkshakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment