Love is that feeling of sheer blissful satisfaction.
Love is in the quiet whispers of the spirit,
When the heart is seeing all we hold near it.
I find it in the eyes of beautiful little faces--
I find it in the smiles of people in many places.
It is when two hearts are syncopated.
It is when you realize that its reciprocated.
Love is when you see how truly blessed you are,Because really, Love is never very far.
Love is when I want to share--
My world, my hopes, my dreams.
Love is when I give my all--
And patch others into my life seams
And, Love is spoken of in Sonnets. Buahahaha! (sorry to any english majors-I know I didn't follow the exact rules of a sonnet, but, I like it. And it has 14 lines, and its about love. Counts as a sonnet to me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment