1-I had alot of wedding stuff to do
2-I had alot of homework to do
3-I had alot of Travis time to catch up on
4-I have family visiting
5-I had a talk to prepare for church
6-I have a cold and I'm not thinking straight
But, anyways, forgive me. Now to my best friend.
I had several Ideas of how to go about this, but first idea was Travis-and you've all heard about him alot.
Second Idea was to go through several of my best friends
But that took too long. Like I mentioned back on Day one, I like people. My list of "BEST" friends is long.
So, I was thinking about it, and I realized my best friend of all best friends is kinda underappriciated
No, not my mom, I talked about her already too (Though she was another idea)
My Best Friend, is my Savior.
![]() |
Jesus Christ knows me perfectly. Through the Atonment of Jesus Christ, the law of mercy is extended and the laws of Justice are met. He suffered in the Garden for me, for my mistakes, for my sorrows, for the pains of mortality. For the injustices that happened to me. He knows what I feel, when I hurt, and when I'm happy. And my Joy is his Joy, my sorrow his sorrow. When even my best of best friends don't know what I'm going through, what I'm thinking or feeling, Christ does.
"No greater love have man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends"
I know this might not be the cool or the popular thing to say, but I said it because its true.
He set the perfect example.
He loves me.
And I love him.
Through his sacrifice, my life has purpose, my life has meaning, my life is worth more than I could ever make it. I owe everything that I am to him. He created the earth, he overcame death. He is the advocate with the father, the prince of my peace.
He is my brother, he is my friend.



No comments:
Post a Comment