Happiness:

While in the Pursuit of Happiness, one should stop, and just be happy!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 15: MY first Kiss

I like to be able to say that my first Kiss, was Travis Michael Payton.  In 2008.  We started dating, and then a week later He got up the guts to kiss me, and I for the first time ever wanted to kiss someone.  I had "dated" a boy before, and he had wanted to kiss me, but I didn't want to and I turned my head as he went in and he landed on my cheek.  But Travis, he changed that. I thought the idea of kissing was gross till I met him, and it suddenly seemed exciting and like something I was interested in.  At the time, there was a facebook quiz going around to find out your kissing type, and after kissing Travis, I found that I am a blissed out kisser.  hehe.  I really enjoyed it.  Still do!  After our first kiss, I bought my family ice cream in honor of BYU/BYUi roommate traditions.  I figured my family was my roomates now, and they had been teasing me about it, Ice cream   kept their mouths busy and shut them up.

No comments: