They are going to have a bedtime that is enforced. Wether they go to sleep or not is they're choice, but they will be in their beds at a resonalable hour, and then they will stay in their beds in the morning till a reasonable hour. And they better be optimistic, or else we're going to have a hard time getting along.
The most frustrating thing in the world is a sleepy, cranky, pessimistic 6 yr old.

Today, in the world of nannying was a hard day. But, we did still manage to have a good time at the pool. There was one point when Alex started throwing a fit over a toy that "I had first." I told him that his turn is up and he needed to let it go or we would go home. And no more problems the rest of the afternoon. Except my sunburn....but that isn't too bad. I did put sun screen on, I just need to work on the reapplication bit. :P Anyways, I'm pooped, he's pooped, he'll crash soon-we hope. So I'm done. Have a good night!
Note: Not the Pool we went to today, but that is a pool we've been to. I took that photo before all the chitlins ran in after the 20 min break.
1 comment:
he fell asleep while watching the world cup sometime before 9:30, yes!
Post a Comment