Happiness:

While in the Pursuit of Happiness, one should stop, and just be happy!

Monday, June 21, 2010

This Land was made for you and me!








This land is your land, this land is my land
From California to the New York Island
From the Redwood Forest to the Gulf Stream waters
This land was made for you and me. I love that song, and whenever I think of Redwoods, it pops into my head!  Anyways, Here's some cool pics!  
Travis and I, in the tree.  What a goof ball is he!
So, obviously, we went to a forrest of Redwoods.  Its called Muir Woods.  Its was AWESOME!  The pictures just don't do it justice, Next I want to see the Sequoias-they aren't as tall as the redwoods, but they are massive in diameter, and just after getting a taste of the redwoods, oy.  I love it!  Theres something magical about seeing such magnificent sights, it really puts into perspective how blessed I am-of All God's creations, Man and Woman are his most magnificent.  What simple things trees are, biologically speaking, yet how maginificent and grand-they are.  It sure does gladden the heart and please the eye.  I love it. 
Anyways, Other than the trees, we also went to the beach.  By then my cameras battery had died, so I couldn't take a picture but, despite the cold wind and water and flying sand (Northern California beaches aren't good for sunbathing or water sports....) the sight was beautiful.  I love the way the ocean melts into the sky on the horizon.  Its not a clear defined horizon but the blue of the sky and ocean melt together into this hazy deeper hue of blue-and it was one of those sights that inspires, and makes me wish I was more artistically talented. One of those scenes I wish I could recreate on paper and have on my wall to enjoy for forever.  

No comments: