"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine." -Gordon B Hinckley
Happiness:
While in the Pursuit of Happiness, one should stop, and just be happy!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
21 yrs done!
I had a birthday yesterday-and in the terms of the world its a big one. I got the fancy license that goes side ways like the rest of the world, meaning I'm and adult adult (as opposed to when you become an "adult" at 18. Whats crazy is that so much is up in the air right now. I want to make plans but the plans I want to make require a partner in crime, but that partner is having commital issues. I want to just go to work when I'm done with school, but I also want to drive the tour busses, and i want to get my associates, and I want to go to Idaho and get a bachelors in Dance. :P So, Idk. Here's to oppourtunies, here's to adventures, here's to desicions and heres to undetermined plans. I've always put all my eggs in one basket certain that that is the plan for me, but I think now is the one time in life when I'll be able to spread them around. Check out different baskets or maybe more than one. Its both empowering and exciting. For the short term though, here's to getting my certificate, and taking a ballet class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment