I go to visit Travis at work, and who's there? None other than Harrison Ford. Han Solo, Indiana Jones, Henry! Oh and I'm in love with this idea, as I walk up timidly to perhaps one of the biggest hunks of all time, he grabs me and dips me into a kiss. :P I sent Travis a text asking what he thinks of this idea, he hasn't responded.....
"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk with faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine." -Gordon B Hinckley
Happiness:
While in the Pursuit of Happiness, one should stop, and just be happy!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Somebody Slap me!
I go to visit Travis at work, and who's there? None other than Harrison Ford. Han Solo, Indiana Jones, Henry! Oh and I'm in love with this idea, as I walk up timidly to perhaps one of the biggest hunks of all time, he grabs me and dips me into a kiss. :P I sent Travis a text asking what he thinks of this idea, he hasn't responded.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahaha i love you goober :P
Post a Comment