Okay, call me a geek, but I love love LOVE Star Wars. I'm not the biggest geek as in I can't tell you every detail of the movie, the actors, the production and all that stuff that those big geeks know because they spend all their time obsessing over it, but when the final film came out, episode 3-and the story was complete, I fell in love with it. I had always enjoyed it, and the original films are better than the cheesy new ones, but the cheesy stuff is still enjoyable-and, the storyline as a whole is AMAZING. I may or may not have pulled it into a Sunday School lesson when I was 14 as an analogy to the plan of salvation....
Anyways, so, with that little brief History, now you can understand how AWESOME the following statement is.
I'm DATING a JEDI!
Well, I guess he's a padawon learner.....
Thats Right, my boyfriend who was cool before, just became a HUNDRED-MILLION times cooler. :P Travis got an intership with Lucas Film in the IT department of the "Jedi Academy" and has now become an official part of "The Force." It rocks. He'll start May 24th, and work there through some time in August. I'll be about an hour away during June and July while nannying my cousin for me uncle. Not as cool, but just as exciting if you ask me. While Travis solves peoples problems from an office (granted its probably the coolest and funnest office you could dream of) I'll be soaking up the Sun while playing with my 6 yr old cousin Alex. And, my uncle lives 3 miles away from an Arthur Murray Dance Studio-which I plan to take full advantage of. This summer is gonna rock!
4 comments:
That sounds fantastic! lol You are indeed a geek, lol but an adorable one at least =P I'm glad things are working out so good for you.
Yay! How exciting for you both!
So the song Happy started playing when I got to your blog and Kalia started dancing in my lap.
Ha-Liz I love it! And thanks Krystal and Emily!
Post a Comment