(In case you didn't get it from the title, I like ryhmes)
Okay, so the last few days I've atempted to be really eloquent in expressing the sentimental feelings I've recently been flooded with, but turns out I'm not that eloquent. And right now, I'm in no mood for remincing-which is wierd because everything the last few days has reminded me of everything. It started with a comment Travis made. :P I love that boy.
Anyways, The reason I'm in no mood for reminicing is because I'm so excited about all the adventures that are coming up. Idk if I put it in here or not, if I have, bear with me, but I'm just so happy to finally be having a plan, a solid set plan for school. Two years from Now, I'll be done....for a while anyways. I'll be employable. I guess I never really see myself being completely done with school....I'll always wanna know more and I see classes scattered about here and there.....but anyways, not only school though is making me happy. Another thing, is this summer. Earlier this week I was getting really depressed about having to spend another summer behind the dumb car rental counter (its really much more stressfull than it should be) and being there for hours upon hours, and always missing the sunshine and this fun or that fun cuz I have to go to bed to get up in the morning for work, when out of the blue my Uncle sends me a message inquiring about helping him this summer as a nanny for my cousin-in California! HECK YES! The more I think about it, the better it sounds. 2 months of sunshine and playing with a hilarious little 6 year old boy-I think it sounds like a plan! The other best part about it, is Travis might be getting an internship in San Fansico with the Lucas Arts Jedi Academy. From what my Uncle says, I would be 40 mins away by light rail. I'm thinking, this is good.
The only thing I'm worried about is actually something I'm not to worried about. I know that might sound vague, but I don't want to jinx anything that might be brewing. :) hehehe....It seems to me like all my patience is paying off and things are starting to fall into place. :) YAY!
2 comments:
That summer nanny job thing sounds awesome! Best job I could think of. Hmm... And now you got me curious as to what may be "brewing" ... lol
Well....nothing imparticular....
Post a Comment