So, Thursday, we gave each other shots in the butt. Its not that bad, but note: Go in fast. The girl who gave me my shot kind pushed on the skin till it broke.....just stab it, I promise, it'll hurt less. After the shots in the butt, we learned to give them in the leg. Note to future patients: If you have to get a shot in your leg, it really doesn't hurt unless you watch, so don't watch. Its a big needle and seeing it go in, you'll tense up a bit. I thought I was solid, could handle any needle at this point, but I wanted that shot to stop. It really wasn't painful except in my head. Natural response, so just don't look. (you'll usually get shots like Iron there, so just don't get that low on Iron in the first place anyways-and remember you have to count to 10 before the needle comes out)
And heads up: Tomorrow, me and Travis are going Snow Boarding. :) I've Never Tried it, have always wanted to. SO EXCITED! Wish me luck!!
2 comments:
aaannd aparently, not enough snow yet for the place to open so we're going geocaching instead in our new fancy snow gear! :)
Woot! Ztracks! I only did one and checked off with that one. My fave part was drawing blood though ;) I always saved my blood hahaha.. My teacher, Mrs. Wolf called me a vampire haha. Good luck! :)
Post a Comment