Happiness:

While in the Pursuit of Happiness, one should stop, and just be happy!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Mercury is not whack!

Attention:

Today in Fairbanks Alaska, it got up to 90 degrees.  And right now, at 10:22 pm it is around 80.

I'm very hot, tired, uncomfortable and grouchy.  I have to have a fan on to sleep
And I stayed in my dress all day because it was cooler than trying to wear pants

All this is eveidence that my personal thermometer is back on track.

California's goosbumps at 70 degrees was just a temporary glitch in the system.

Please go about your day as normal, but if tomorrow's forcast is hot-plan your wardrobe accordingly.

Thanks you-
This public service announcement was brought to you by
Melanie Blog industries.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Alaska's flippin nuts! There is NO reason for it to stay this hot this late in the summer! lol