I love Hot Sunny weather and Pool Parties
I love Playing in the Rain
I love hiking
I love that I'm starting the Medical Assisting Program in just about a month
I love getting my textbooks in the mail
I love good speakers at Church
I love waking up to Liam on my feet cuz he climbed out of the crib
I love being Penniless-Its made life simpler
I love when Skype works-cuz then I can talk to Travis
I love Travis
I love Banana Bread
I love fresh fruit
I love good salads
I love kind and inspired leaders
I love my mommy
I love excersizing
I love that in 3 yrs I should have much fewer allergies because I've started taking allergy shots
I love learning to play hymns on the piano
I love wedding announcements
I love the anticipation of new babies!
I love having my nails done
I love scooby-doo bandaids
I love trying on my old prom dresses and finding that they still fit me-better now than they did then! :D
I love being home
I love musicals
I love 24 hr daylight
I love playing on the beach
I love scavenger hunts
I love playing with Elyse and Liam
No comments:
Post a Comment